Thursday, May 17, 2012

Softball, Birthday, and Chinese...a trio to reckon with!

(SDA: Day 7)

    Hello minions! Another quick post for everyone! Today my parents and older sister came down to St. Louis. It being my brothers birthday, we decorated his apartment while he was at work. With that done, we went to some local ball fields where Nathan plays softball for the Boeing league. They also let family members play, and since the team was short a guy, I was able to play. Our team lost in the final inning 14-13, but it was a fun game. I had a couple of miss played balls out in the outfield, but I did catch one! However, I did much better batting. I went 4 for 4 with 2 RBIs and 2 runs scored! After the game, we went back to Nathan's place and cleaned up, and went to dinner at a Chinese restaurant near by. The food was really good! Sadly, I didn't have much appetite, but I was able to bring it home for a later date. We then returned to the apartment where we sang happy birthday to Nathan and let him open his gifts! Oh, and then we had ice cream cake. YUM! All in all, it was a very fun day!

End day 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment