Monday, May 14, 2012

Battery Power Required

(SDA: Day 5)


    We were going to wake up at five this morning, but Nathan's phone died so his alarm didn't go off. So we got to sleep in until 7:30. Quickly getting ready, we packed everything back into the car, and grabbed breakfast. The good news, they had CEREAL!! They even had my favorite kind! How did they know! After eating breakfast we hit the road. A few hours later we left I-90 behind us and headed south on I-29. We made it to Kansas City were Nathan and I parted ways with Michelle and Saumya. They were heading for Wichita, and us for St. Louis. By nine that night both groups made it home. And that is the end of our South Dakota Adventure. However, now that I am in St. Louis, it is the beginning of another adventure for me! More posts to come soon!

P.S. Happy Mother's Day!

End day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment