Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Go Cubs Go!

(SDA: Day 6)


    Today was pretty uneventful. I spent most of the day updating my blog so you readers can enjoy my adventures and I just relaxed at Nathan's apartment while he was at work. Then, when he got home, we quickly got ready to go to the Cubs-Cardinals game. We had some pretty amazing seats. We sat near the grass area in center field just one row back from the wall. Even though it was at Busch stadium, a lot of people around us were Cubs fans. Everyone to my right in the row were Cubs fans, and a good chunk of the people to our left were as well, plus a few people in the rows below and above us. It was fun to have so many people rooting for the better team! You may think otherwise, but the Cubs did beat the Cardinals 6 to 4, so they have to be the better team!!! After the game, we quickly got back to Penelope (what we have now dubbed Nathan's car) and headed back home, and that is the end of my adventurous day!

End day 6.

(Sorry, we didn't take any pictures at the game. Oh, and previous posts have been updated with pics, so enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment